CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

shhh lol, and teacher stop tryin 2b kewl! :D Xmas Concert!!


Hey! Okay, so tym 4 an update! So, this week, my teacher's been saying some 'kewl' stuff like "Chill Out" and stuff like that. And it is soo not cool. Anyway, today we suppose to have a big test on Irish, Maths and Spellings but my teacher forgot. Then, one of my classmate reminded her then my other classmate shushed her before my teacher could hear. Guess my classmate didn't want to take the test. LOL! that made me giggle. But I did, I wanted to take the test! I studied all night, ALL NIGHT!!!!! lol, hyper!! I drank too much coke. Anyway, 2morrow iz our Xmas concert. blah blah, 2morrow more info bout that. And we will be repeating th concert on moday for 'rents, 2morrow is just for students. So, dats all..bye bye!

PS - Yay! Dec. 23 is the last day of School! Sadly, we hafta go back on Jan. 7th! But Imma miss some days of school 'coz I'm goin to Cali on 30th and coming back on the 12th! How cool is it that I have a looong vacae!

0 comments: