CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 26, 2008

An 'OMG!' Day..

Uh-huh. It is an "OMG!" Day. 1st, I saw my seatmate cheating. She was copying the spellings from the poster. But I think she erase 'em before the test started..IDK. And I also think she was copying my answers. And the worst part is, I didn't wanted to tell on her. Maybe it's because she's like my friend..She volunteered to share baskets and also get me a "Student Journal" and because I was afraid she was gonna hate me :P. I hate myself for being a "Miss Goody Two Shoes". UGH. And just 3-5 mins. ago, I drank rotten milk!!!!! I checked the expiration date and it said Oct 03 and it's still Sept 26. I instantly brushed my teeth and drank alot of water! I felt like barfing :P. Today isn't so lucky. Well, Bye Now!!!!

P.S. = No pics 'coz too lazy to put some. :P

0 comments: