CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

Update 4d week.. (Skip-hop :P)


Here's an update..Monday, I didn't go to school and I forgot to watch RTE 2: The Den. I really wanted to watch me in it! Tuesday, Teacher wasn't in so I didn't have to submit an excuse letter! Yay! Wednesday, NM..Ms. C. Doyle merged mine and Sarah's work in the newsletter and I typed it in..they said i was a fast typist! *proud smiles*. LOL. Thursday, Nothing really :P. And Today, We had a skip-hop! It was cool but I only managed to jump 2! That's all. BTW, I know my cuz won't see this but Advance Happy 4th Bday, Paul!! (His Bday's tomorrow, 10/18). We also goin to Maui's bday party tomorrow..Maui is my mom's friend's daughter. We not that close. Well, That's all for now! BNTY!

P.S. = Lol the Picture above! :P

0 comments: